1.9K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

phrase match

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

some of the saerch phrases do not match my business, how do i edit the search phrases so i can be found?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: phrase match

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
you want to modify your 'keywords'. Selecting relevant and descriptive keywords is very important and also important are match types. Please see this article about keyword match types https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/User-Articles/AdWords-Keyword-Match-Types/ba-p/50492. site note: Please take into consideration that if you are marketing on the display network there are multiple targeting methods including and also aside from keywords. You don't even need keywords for the Display Network if you are using a targeting method like an interest or topic category.

You can modify your keywords on the keywords tab by adding, removing, and edit as you wish. If you edit a keyword you will lose the historical data so consider creating a new keyword and pausing the old one if you wish to preserve your data in the user interface.

Kim Clink, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Clink Digital Marketing
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the 'Best Answer.'

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: phrase match

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
you want to modify your 'keywords'. Selecting relevant and descriptive keywords is very important and also important are match types. Please see this article about keyword match types https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/User-Articles/AdWords-Keyword-Match-Types/ba-p/50492. site note: Please take into consideration that if you are marketing on the display network there are multiple targeting methods including and also aside from keywords. You don't even need keywords for the Display Network if you are using a targeting method like an interest or topic category.

You can modify your keywords on the keywords tab by adding, removing, and edit as you wish. If you edit a keyword you will lose the historical data so consider creating a new keyword and pausing the old one if you wish to preserve your data in the user interface.

Kim Clink, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Clink Digital Marketing
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the 'Best Answer.'