AdWords
5.6K members online now
5.6K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

permanently suspended for repeated violation of AdWords or Landing Page and Site policies

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

With no reason or warning at all..just suspend.

www.hastashafriyat.com

What we r doing wrong....? How we can fix that?

4 Expert replyverified_user

Hello.   I do not understand anything in Turkish, so I ca...

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello.

I do not understand anything in Turkish, so I cannot really find my way through the website. However:

- not having a privacy policy on the website may have done it (if you have a privacy policy then I have not noticed)

- in case your website is down sometimes (check your logs), and people clicking your ads do not reach your website you can also get suspended. However, as far as I have seen this does not happen the first time the website is not working.

Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Hello hastas; At first look; there nothing that looks wro...

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello hastas;

At first look; there nothing that looks wrong. Apparently a legitimate site.

What was the reason given in the mail you received?

-Moshe

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Thnak you for replies...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

That's t funny thing about it ..I didnt get any emails from ad words team or google or anyone, just created the account (Got our brand new website couple weeks before that) put the money while waiting for ad confirmation in couple of hours time i sign in to account then i face up with a msg says that my account was suspended...

Hastas; That's weird . Google sends out an email explaini...

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hastas;

That's weird . Google sends out an email explaining the suspension reasoning. Are you the owner of the account?

Could be that the owner of the account received an email from Google . Please check

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Hello Hastas,   Did you check the keyword status of your...

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hello Hastas,

Did you check the keyword status of your account? Does your ad status says site suspended?

If that's the case, then you might need to fix your website so that it adheres to Adwords Landing page policy and then resubmit your site for review. Once Adwords finds it in compliance, your account might get unsuspended.

Just a thought!

Pankaj

Is this your only website?

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

I took a good look and see nothing that should have gotten you suspended.

Do you have another website? 

Have you ever done adwords advertising before - maybe with a different account?

Kim Clink, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Clink Digital Marketing
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the 'Best Answer.'

Hi Kim, No this is only the website we have.... And yes w...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Kim,

No this is only the website we have....

And yes we did adwords advertising before through company which doesnt answer (probably closed the firm i don't know, cant reach them) so we decided to do it ourself...

That's all

Rgds

Metin,

Thanks for the info Metin.  I think Google needs to take...

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

Thanks for the info Metin.  I think Google needs to take another look at the issue - let's see if I can get this escelated to the right people for you.

Hang in there.

Kim Clink, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Clink Digital Marketing
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the 'Best Answer.'

Thank you Kim ...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you Kim ...