AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

payment into my Adwords account via my debit card and it's telling me 5 days to clearl

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Payment into my Adwords account via my debit card and used to be instant why does it now take 5 days to clear ?

1 Expert replyverified_user

payment into my Adwords account via my debit card and it's telling me 5 days to clearl

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @James W,

Some banks have become slow with processing Google AdWords payments, which therefore prevents Google from applying them quickly. Also, if a bank has a high level of AdWords users that object to the payments, then Google is going to be more cautious about applying payments early. The system learns from the behavior of your account... and all others, too. 

You can dig into it further by opening AdWords and clicking on the gear icon in the upper right hand corner and calling the number shown... or clicking on Help (same location) and using another method to interact with support. They can access your account and provide a more personalized answer.

All the Best,

James

Re: payment into my Adwords account via my debit card and it's telling me 5 days to clearl

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you for the info. I'll chase this up via Google support.