1.7K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

opening adwords account for free and without a campaign

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, im in the planning stage of a business idea..so as i have many id like to use the keyword planner tool asap. but it appears i need to sign up..can i do it free and without going through the campaign set up phase..it would be great if there was a bypass?

Re: opening adwords account for free and without a campaign

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Steve,

You will have to signup, but you can do it free without going through the campaign set up phase.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
ok great Ujjwal could you expand on how as i can't see how to bypass the campaign setup stage?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Sorry Steve, it seems Google has restricted access of keyword planner to adwords account. But there is no official confirmation from Google. In one of the tweet, they mentioned that there was some technical glitches and they were working onto resolve the problem. See the tweet: https://twitter.com/adwords/status/747505669348200448?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Ujjwal, thanks for the update..looks like its a bit more than a glitch..they have been working on it since at least june 27, if you hear of it up and running appreciate a buzz..cheers

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Steve,

Go through the following steps, you will have to signup but you can do it free without creating a campaign

Step 1-> Go to the URL-> https://adwords.google.co.in/KeywordPlanner
Step 2-> Click on Sign in and enter your login credentials
Step 3->Click on "Skip the Guided Setup
Step 4->Select your country, time zone & currency and then click on save & continue

Now you have adwords account without any campaign, click on Tools->Keyword Planner

Hope this will fulfill your requirement.

Regards,
Ujjwal