Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

on what search does display keywords been searched

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I'm running display ads but am unable to see my ad, where can I see my ad. when I'm searching at given placement site I'm not there. More where does audience search for display keywords if they search at google search network how does our display ads being displaying to them. I have so many doubts regarding this I'm getting traffic but I'm unable to find myself my ad. please guide me about this.

Regards

Sumapriya.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: on what search does display keywords been searched

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Manepalli,

Really this is quite good inquire to know about your display advertisement and its performance. Visit respective placements with tightly themed with your website. interested categories website, related webpage.. And Find out where your ads appear on the Display Network.

Evaluate your ad performance on the GND. https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2404178?hl=en

Hope this will help You.

Thanks

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi there;
There are 3rd party tools which provide this service (we don't recommend here on tools which are not Google's).

A trick which I use, and let you see the ads on display,  is to set a re-marketing campaign and visit the site. Ads will start showing on other  sites, you visit.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
MosheTLV,

You are exactly right that re-marketing is trick to get to see the display ad.

Badged Google Partner
# 5
Badged Google Partner
A little trick that I found worked for me,

in your display settings set your location options to: People in, or who show interest in my targeted location (recommended)

then find a site and set as a placement that will allow you to search for a specific location. (such as a real estate site)

when you start to show activity on that placement, try searching it on that specific site. Keep in mind that this may effect your analytic, so I do not recommend doing it often.

hope it work out for you.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
Hi Sumapriya,

The potential audience for the Display Network is not related to any search for display keywords. Instead, the content of the web site is analyzed for the appearance of your keywords as a general theme of that web site. Any search at google search network will not affect where your Display Network ads will show.

The others here hvae provided some great ideas as to how to see your ad on the DN.

Best of Luck!

Pete
petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords