5K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

omg I have no idea how to work this!!!! I jsut want the ads on the net

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Ok I have no idea how to work adwords I just want the ads on the market and seen and customers calling the phone... I dont want to go broke in the process.. please help.... we are a small business that is starting back up again so idk what to do thanks

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: omg I have no idea how to work this!!!! I jsut want the ads on the

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello ashleymartin, 

Welcome to adwords community, 

Howz work adwords, Go with this link 

http://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2497976?hl=en&ref_topic=1713894

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner

Here's the reality of the situation captain - Want in one hand, and you know what in the other...

You want to talk about call strategy as it relates to AdWords - You are talking to the right person.

You are a small business owner, so is my father/employer. Again, we are in the same frame of mind.

You don't want to go broke in the process... OMG, freakin marry me already! Smiley Happy

So, what product or service are we selling here. We know how this PPC marketing thing works, but as of now, we don't know what business you are in, or how that business works. How could someone who may be interested in working with you, help you meet your business goals?

Tom

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello ashleymartin, 

Welcome to adwords community, 

Howz work adwords, Go with this link 

http://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2497976?hl=en&ref_topic=1713894

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner

Here's the reality of the situation captain - Want in one hand, and you know what in the other...

You want to talk about call strategy as it relates to AdWords - You are talking to the right person.

You are a small business owner, so is my father/employer. Again, we are in the same frame of mind.

You don't want to go broke in the process... OMG, freakin marry me already! Smiley Happy

So, what product or service are we selling here. We know how this PPC marketing thing works, but as of now, we don't know what business you are in, or how that business works. How could someone who may be interested in working with you, help you meet your business goals?

Tom

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

heck yea I really need the help... OK so i got the craigslist thing down cha ching cha chingSmiley Happy  lol... I got adwords and got the promos (of course) love the word free.... but then it was time for the big ON MY OWN adowrds thing..... So i paid my duesSmiley Sad  and now im stuck.. I am a perfectionist and this is not perfection.. I am running a design business with residential remodeling and Customized Renovations by the customers customized ideas. or they can just let me go on their house and it would probably look like the house on the 50 shades of grey.,.... lol... no its a residential remodel business we are selling product but services... i guess... or well i freakin hope you can do that here lol..let me find out I am not doing the right thing again or over exerting myself the impossible again.....lol......please help me..... BTW.... DONT EVER MARRY SOMEONE THAT IS A OCD HAVING PERFECTIONIST THAT MULTITASKS...,... THANKS ASHLEY

tomhalejr wrote: