4.9K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

no

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

no I think I am in the wrong place! I have my account set up as the  other account product listing adds I do not know the link where to go to google and ask the questions?  do you know the links where to go on the internet?? 

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Top Contributor Alumni)
September 2015

Re: no

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hey Rena,

You landed to the right place and you can here asy questions related to adwords Smiley Happy

Please ask your question. To reach out to google over phone you can select contact us button on top right and dial your country numner.

Thanks
Neha
Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Top Contributor Alumni)
September 2015

Re: no

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hey Rena,

You landed to the right place and you can here asy questions related to adwords Smiley Happy

Please ask your question. To reach out to google over phone you can select contact us button on top right and dial your country numner.

Thanks
Neha
Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’