Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

no impressions for 2 days

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, 

My account suddenly stopped showing ads. There have been no impressions for 2 days. 

There is enough budget and the campaigns are all elligle status.

It could be that the client did something but I can see anything unusual in the change history.

I made some changes in CPA and CPC bids could that have shut down the system?

How can I check if the credit card expired?

Also, is it possible to have both CPA budgeting and CPC at the same time. How can I check what the status is with CPA budget amounts? 

Thanks, 

Yehuda

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Top Contributor Alumni)
September 2015

Re: no impressions for 2 days

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hey Yehuda,

Let me try to answer questions one by one...

In one campaign, you can choose one bidding options out of two (i.e. either CPA or CPC bidding).

In order to see if the credit card expired, you can look at the Billing Tab and see if that's an issue. Go to Billing Settings for more details.

In order to View Change History, click on that button and choose the specific dates when you think you made some changes.

It is also important to note that sometimes the changes are reflected little late i.e. the impact can be slow and steady when you did the changes.

I don't know what kind of changes you made, but make sure that ad scheduling, bidding, budgeting options are inline so that you start accruing impressions soon.

Is there a chance that you were bidding on managed placements earlier and the impressions went off from those ones only? 

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Top Contributor Alumni)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hey Yehuda,

Let me try to answer questions one by one...

In one campaign, you can choose one bidding options out of two (i.e. either CPA or CPC bidding).

In order to see if the credit card expired, you can look at the Billing Tab and see if that's an issue. Go to Billing Settings for more details.

In order to View Change History, click on that button and choose the specific dates when you think you made some changes.

It is also important to note that sometimes the changes are reflected little late i.e. the impact can be slow and steady when you did the changes.

I don't know what kind of changes you made, but make sure that ad scheduling, bidding, budgeting options are inline so that you start accruing impressions soon.

Is there a chance that you were bidding on managed placements earlier and the impressions went off from those ones only? 

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Pankaj,

Thanks, it was a billing problem. Thanks for telling me where to find it.

All the best,

Yehuda

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
@Yehuda, glad, I could help it...