AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

no impression on GDN

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there,

Hope you are doing well. I've changed 2 of my campaigns to "Display network only" on last Wednesday. They are just text-ads which I would like to show them on GDN.

I don't know what the problem is with these two campaigns that the impression and click volume for them both are still zero (for the period I switch to “Display network only”)! Is there any problem with my campaigns or bid or whatever?

There are no placements in these campaigns. I just have added few sitelinks and also have selected Gender, Age and topics.

I really appreciate if you kindly help me out on this matter. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Spoiler
Smiley Happy

Cheers

Nariman

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Nariman H
September 2015

Re: no impression on GDN

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
There is a QS on the display network; It is evident that this QS does exist (but not shown), Its up to you how much willing to pay for one click. Increase your cpc and it works.

View solution in original post

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello Nariman H,
You are running your GDN on cpc bidding or cpm bidding. Check your setting and increase your bid.

Hope it helps you.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Nariman,

Welcome to the Adwords CommunitySmiley Happy

I would like to suggests some point in your campaigns:-

1.) As you have already mention that you are using Four targeting simultaneously  in your campaigns:

Keyword Targeted

Gender Targeted

Age Targeted

Topics Targeted

So you have already narrow down your audience list in display network.

So try to increase your audience list in The display network.

2.) Your campaigns has only  Text ads.

In order to increase the impression you need to add some banner ads as some Placements sites only accept Banners ads.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
thanks for your reply. Actually I'm running it on CPC...there is no such a thing like QS of First Page bid here to decide about the bid, how can i know how much is enough?!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
thanks for reply dear Rakesh

I removed age target but rest of them are my exact target market. It's about women fashion so i would need related keywords, Gender and topic targeted. isn't it?
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Nariman H
September 2015

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
There is a QS on the display network; It is evident that this QS does exist (but not shown), Its up to you how much willing to pay for one click. Increase your cpc and it works.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes, thanks. I increased the bid and problem solved...