2.1K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

no conversions

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Daily I am getting hundreds of impressions, 3 to 4 clicks but I am not getting any conversions. Is there any problem in my landing page http://www.eccouncil.org/ethical-hacking-course-uk. Can anyone please suggest me how to improve conversions?

3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Thotakura N
September 2015

Re: no conversions

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Thotakura,

Have you implemented the conversion code in confirmation page? If not please do it.

However the landing page is not opening in my system. Showing error 500. Please have a look.

Thanks,
Kaushik

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Thank you kaushik. I added conversion tracking in my thankyou page and got 2 conversions last week

Thanks,
Nandini

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Badged Google Partner
# 4
Badged Google Partner
Thotakura,

Since you asked for Landing page review. (HERE IT IS- HARSH BUT TRUE)

It appears you are "selling a Class" but there is no information about that class? You are totally disconnecting with your potential audience, unless you are trying to TEACH PEOPLE what a E-Hacker is.. That doesn't make you any money. YOU are selling a Class. But Never answering the questions a PERSON wanting to take a class to learn would NEED to know - Make sense?

1) The above the Fold contains no information, I have to scroll before I see real details

2) The font looks off, and the words are all in ONE paragraph making it hard to read each section

3) People like short sentences with spacing, even Bullet point the main topics, as apposed to attempting to read a long paragraph after paragraph.

4) The images look very cartoonish and add nothing to the POINT of Sales. Pick Images that are positive or make graphics to illustrate your points.

5) What happens when I fill out your form? What should i expect? By filling out your form what's the next step?

6) The testimonial looks fake with Blurred Icon Images instead of real people
The testimony seems to be copied off from this website
http://www.academyflorida.com/article.aspx?&a=4316

Doesn't seem like this testimony truly came from people associated with you, otherwise you might have images etc. Only one of the testimony even mentions EC Council and that they are teaching it themselves? These testimony are about having a CERTIFICATE but not necessary getting that through Your company and how your company is worth it. Make Sense?

Right out of the Gate, you need to give all the who what when where why information about the class- costs etc Not what Ethical hacking is

If I landed on your page, I kind of have an Idea of what an Ethical hacker is so I don't need to be convinced or told what it is, I need to Know the Who What when about the Class.

Is it online? What is the cost? How long is the course? is there a Test, Is their accreditation? 25% Off What? Since there is no Cost.. 25% means nothing. Answer those question in Short Bullet Points. No one wants to read long paragraphs.

Use calls to action

Might want to work on site speed issues
https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.eccouncil.org%2Fethical...

i suggest making a new landing page with Short to the point statement or Bullet points answering the Real question people have. NOT about what EH is but HOW TO TAKE YOUR CLASS... that is what you are selling RIGHT?

Then you can split test the landing page. I would make several versions, One with Short Bullet point info. One with Longer details but Good Layout and easy to read.

Get a piece of paper write 25 questions someone taking the class would need to know.
Write the Answers to those 25 questions in short to the point 1 to 2 sentence answers
Take those answers and shorten them to quick Bullet points.

Example:
Be Certified in 90 days
Online Classes
Learn About ....
Enrollment Special just $99.99
Classes Filling up Fast, Secure your Spot and your Future!!

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Thotakura,

Have you implemented the conversion code in confirmation page? If not please do it.

However the landing page is not opening in my system. Showing error 500. Please have a look.

Thanks,
Kaushik
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Thank you kaushik. I added conversion tracking in my thankyou page and got 2 conversions last week

Thanks,
Nandini
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Badged Google Partner
# 4
Badged Google Partner
Thotakura,

Since you asked for Landing page review. (HERE IT IS- HARSH BUT TRUE)

It appears you are "selling a Class" but there is no information about that class? You are totally disconnecting with your potential audience, unless you are trying to TEACH PEOPLE what a E-Hacker is.. That doesn't make you any money. YOU are selling a Class. But Never answering the questions a PERSON wanting to take a class to learn would NEED to know - Make sense?

1) The above the Fold contains no information, I have to scroll before I see real details

2) The font looks off, and the words are all in ONE paragraph making it hard to read each section

3) People like short sentences with spacing, even Bullet point the main topics, as apposed to attempting to read a long paragraph after paragraph.

4) The images look very cartoonish and add nothing to the POINT of Sales. Pick Images that are positive or make graphics to illustrate your points.

5) What happens when I fill out your form? What should i expect? By filling out your form what's the next step?

6) The testimonial looks fake with Blurred Icon Images instead of real people
The testimony seems to be copied off from this website
http://www.academyflorida.com/article.aspx?&a=4316

Doesn't seem like this testimony truly came from people associated with you, otherwise you might have images etc. Only one of the testimony even mentions EC Council and that they are teaching it themselves? These testimony are about having a CERTIFICATE but not necessary getting that through Your company and how your company is worth it. Make Sense?

Right out of the Gate, you need to give all the who what when where why information about the class- costs etc Not what Ethical hacking is

If I landed on your page, I kind of have an Idea of what an Ethical hacker is so I don't need to be convinced or told what it is, I need to Know the Who What when about the Class.

Is it online? What is the cost? How long is the course? is there a Test, Is their accreditation? 25% Off What? Since there is no Cost.. 25% means nothing. Answer those question in Short Bullet Points. No one wants to read long paragraphs.

Use calls to action

Might want to work on site speed issues
https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.eccouncil.org%2Fethical...

i suggest making a new landing page with Short to the point statement or Bullet points answering the Real question people have. NOT about what EH is but HOW TO TAKE YOUR CLASS... that is what you are selling RIGHT?

Then you can split test the landing page. I would make several versions, One with Short Bullet point info. One with Longer details but Good Layout and easy to read.

Get a piece of paper write 25 questions someone taking the class would need to know.
Write the Answers to those 25 questions in short to the point 1 to 2 sentence answers
Take those answers and shorten them to quick Bullet points.

Example:
Be Certified in 90 days
Online Classes
Learn About ....
Enrollment Special just $99.99
Classes Filling up Fast, Secure your Spot and your Future!!