AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.9K members online now
2.9K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

new to adwords wonddering about the 100$ when u soend 25$

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hey so i was just trying to get started using adwords and had a few questions about it i saw that there was a spend 25$ on adwords and get 100$ in credit. what i was wondering is if i start a campaign does it just auto keep taking money for a whole month or is there a way to just spend the 25$+the 100?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author LoRdNoX09
April 2016

Re: new to adwords wonddering about the 100$ when u soend 25$

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi LoRdNoX,

AdWords will first spend the above $125.

Now if you are on a prepaid (manual) plan and outside the US, the ads will automatically stop as you deplete that budget.

If you are in the US and on automatic payment, your CC will be charged when your balance reaches US$500.00 or 30 days after your last automatic payment, whichever comes first. If you wish to prevent that from happening, you are advised to set up an automatic rule to disable your ads when the total cost reaches $125. In a nutshell: Click on the ads tab of your campaign, select the Automate drop-down menu above the ad copies, select the "Pause ads when ..." menu item, apply appropriate settings, and click Save. That's not a sure fire method but a good approximation.

Best,
Lakatos

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author LoRdNoX09
April 2016

Re: new to adwords wonddering about the 100$ when u soend 25$

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi LoRdNoX,

AdWords will first spend the above $125.

Now if you are on a prepaid (manual) plan and outside the US, the ads will automatically stop as you deplete that budget.

If you are in the US and on automatic payment, your CC will be charged when your balance reaches US$500.00 or 30 days after your last automatic payment, whichever comes first. If you wish to prevent that from happening, you are advised to set up an automatic rule to disable your ads when the total cost reaches $125. In a nutshell: Click on the ads tab of your campaign, select the Automate drop-down menu above the ad copies, select the "Pause ads when ..." menu item, apply appropriate settings, and click Save. That's not a sure fire method but a good approximation.

Best,
Lakatos