5.6K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

new here

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi I have only just set up my website and am on a tight budget, do you know if its possible to cancel or put account on hold if needed. I havenot fully set up account as i am worried i may not be able to afford it

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Royston (Visitor ✭ ✭ ☆)
September 2015

Re: new here

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Gamra,

As long as your campaigns are paused and remain that way, you will not be serving ads and therefore not spending money.  You should be able to control what your spend is through settings, budgeting and bidding.

Hope this helps!

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Royston (Visitor ✭ ✭ ☆)
September 2015

Re: new here

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Gamra,

As long as your campaigns are paused and remain that way, you will not be serving ads and therefore not spending money.  You should be able to control what your spend is through settings, budgeting and bidding.

Hope this helps!

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’