# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

1 Expert replyverified_user

new advertiser

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Edigbo,

Do you have an AdWords question we can help with?

Cassie

Re: new advertiser

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Ms. Cassie.
Good day!
I am a newbie here and this is my first time to advertise our business through Google ads.
We are a marble,granite and quartz distributor from different manufacturer. And we are making counter tops/kitchen tops, vanity tops, marble flooring and wall cladding located here in UAE.
I already started making the description and headlines. Unfortunately, for the product and services i am little bit confused. Product and services is limited. I want to make an adwords so that if someone in UAE search for vanity tops, marble flooring, wall cladding, counter tops,marble,granite,quartz, techinistone, compac and silestone our business will appear. Can you please help me on this.
Thanks in advance.

new advertiser

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager

Hi Ryan,

Thanks for following up! It sounds like you're using AdWords Express. Is that correct?

In AdWords Express, you will be asked to choose the business category you're in, and the system will automatically choose relevant searches for your ads to appear on. You can also customize the locations you want to target (in your case, the UAE) by following these instructions.

Let me know if this helps, or if you have any further questions!

Cassie