AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.1K members online now
4.1K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

my search campaign is approved but not running properly

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I created a search campaign, it got approved after an hour but since the approval it is running very slow although i've added an average daily budget. it has been 5 days and the campaign data shows only 24 imps and zero clicks.

please advise

2 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Isis A,

Though your campaign was eligible after creating it but it takes some time to approve the ads.

Even after the ads get approved, your account may get under review fro billing verification which may take  up to 3 business days to get approved.

So, I would recommend you to see previous dates data to check when the campaign was actually activated.

Check your bids and budget if these are too low.

Are you using very specific keywords in exact match type?

What is the average ad position?

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi @Isis A!

I recommend you to check your campaign status https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1722131?hl=en and then find the reason. Also along with solution if possible.

hope this will help you.

Re: my search campaign is approved but not running properly

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

@Isis A, also you can try to check that if your ad is showing or not for any particular keyword.

Screenshot (58).png

1. Select tool

2. enter your keyword that you are targeting. And then see the result about your ad if it's showing or not.

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Are your bids high enough?  What is your position?

Is your geography narrow?  Are the keywords all exact match?