AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

my campaign is enabled but not active.Click on this tells me to setup billing.I did this. no chg

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How do I activate the campaign?

How can i tell if there is something wrong in billing settings?

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: my campaign is enabled but not active.Click on this tells me to setup billing.I did this. no chg

Google Employee
# 5
Google Employee

Hi there, 

If you're having a problem with the billing on your accounts there, you might want to call AdWords support to chat to our teams about the specifics of your accounts to see if they can help you out. 

Their contact details are here

Hope this helps!

A.

View solution in original post

Re: my campaign is enabled but not active.Click on this tells me to setup billing.I did this. no chg

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello;

There might be some billing issues (=Bugs)  today; Check earlier posts from today ...Do you have the same bug?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am just setting up now and am running into the same issue -- it also won't let me link anything with my Google Analytics account. Curious -- did you ever get an answer to find out what was going on?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi KatherineM;

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
September 2015

Google Employee
# 5
Google Employee

Hi there, 

If you're having a problem with the billing on your accounts there, you might want to call AdWords support to chat to our teams about the specifics of your accounts to see if they can help you out. 

Their contact details are here

Hope this helps!

A.