4.7K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

my ads not getting clicks, did I not do my ads right

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I need help getting my ads set up correctly, I know I have low bids, but afraid to bid higher until I get all ads, groups, campagn, etc. correct.  Can Some one look over my ads and get me going in the right direction.  Thank you, Margie

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: my ads not getting clicks, did I not do my ads right

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Margie,

You can request a session here. There are free and paid consulting available and if you look closely you can find some of the community top contributors offering there service as well

https://helpouts.google.com/search?num=10&q=adwords&start=10

Or else you can contact Google and ask for one of them help depending on your country. Smiley Happy

Re: my ads not getting clicks, did I not do my ads right

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Margie,

Welcome to the community. Be patient with AdWords. We all are happy to help you. Do answer your query, I will suggest a small check list that you can use to put things into right perspective.

1) What is my objective?
2) Am I using targeted keywords to reach out to my target audience?
3) Does my landing page answers all users' queries regarding my services or offerings?
4) Am I using right ad copy by using targeted keywords in it?
5) Is my landing page simple to navigate?
6) Am I using right mechanism to get leads?
7) Am I using Analytics to track performance of my landing page?

And do remember, it's not only about bidding or budget, it's more about doing right things in a right way.

Please cross check all these queries at your end, and do get back to us with any other doubts. We are here to help you.

I hope this helps.
Kapil M