AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

my ads not getting clicks, did I not do my ads right

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I need help getting my ads set up correctly, I know I have low bids, but afraid to bid higher until I get all ads, groups, campagn, etc. correct.  Can Some one look over my ads and get me going in the right direction.  Thank you, Margie

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: my ads not getting clicks, did I not do my ads right

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Margie,

You can request a session here. There are free and paid consulting available and if you look closely you can find some of the community top contributors offering there service as well

https://helpouts.google.com/search?num=10&q=adwords&start=10

Or else you can contact Google and ask for one of them help depending on your country. Smiley Happy

Re: my ads not getting clicks, did I not do my ads right

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Margie,

Welcome to the community. Be patient with AdWords. We all are happy to help you. Do answer your query, I will suggest a small check list that you can use to put things into right perspective.

1) What is my objective?
2) Am I using targeted keywords to reach out to my target audience?
3) Does my landing page answers all users' queries regarding my services or offerings?
4) Am I using right ad copy by using targeted keywords in it?
5) Is my landing page simple to navigate?
6) Am I using right mechanism to get leads?
7) Am I using Analytics to track performance of my landing page?

And do remember, it's not only about bidding or budget, it's more about doing right things in a right way.

Please cross check all these queries at your end, and do get back to us with any other doubts. We are here to help you.

I hope this helps.
Kapil M