2.3K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

my adds keep getting deleted

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I added 2 new adds and then they where disaproved. I wrote more adds and now they are all deleted.

What do i do ?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: my adds keep getting deleted

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Elizabeth D,

Welcome

Did you try to edit those ads ? because everytime when you edit an existing ad the older version will be deleted.

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Elizabeth,

Why is your campaign ad disapproved? What is the warning?

Thanks
Neha

Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Elizabeth,

As you said that your ads are disapproved, I think those are disapproved due to Google Policies Violations.

Can you please provide the below mentioned details for the ads which were disapproved by Google Adwords.

Headline
Description Line 1
Description Line 2
Display URL
Destination URL

In addition to that you can check the reason behind disapproval of your ad, please follow this link: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1722120?hl=en

Also, Google does not delete your ads, What I think might would happen you have made some changes to your ads and after that google delete those ads and create the new ones for you & Google will show your original ads under deleted status.

Regards,
Rupesh Chhabra