AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

my add are not showing up on the right

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi I am brand new to Google Ad Words. I created a campaign with some key words, and my max bid is 2.50. However my ads are still showing up at the bottom of the second page, while at the same time these is nothing but 1 picture showing up on the right on the fists page. So it's not like there are other listings that I'm competing with. For example google "North Salem". Actually I just searched for "North Salem" again and this time it does not show up at all. You should see an add for The Town Soapier.... frustrated as hell.. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: my add are not showing up on the right

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

The keywords you are bidding upon inside the account, what is the status of those keywords?

Is it eligible or Low Search Volume?

When you hover mouse over the speech bubble of individual keyword, what message is coming up? Does it says ad running or not?

Also note that if you have keywords in your account with low search volume status, Google is not going to deliver ads for them until there are more searches attached with these type of keywords.

Let us know what is the situation in your case!

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Some of them say "Low Search Volume" some say eligible. When I hover over most of them say "No" not showing ads right now.....

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
When you hover over the "eligible" and its says "No" you have a clear explanation why it doesn't show....

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Adding to Asaf, you got clear explanation why it doesn't show... Or Please check the keywords which are eligible. But from Ad Preview & Diagnosis sometimes it doesn't show when you search.