AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

my ad is no where to be found

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

please help

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: my ad is no where to be found

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Where are you looming?

It's actually really hard to see your ad online.... depending upon a bunch of factors such a s your budget, your bid, any targeting, etc - which is why we have the ad preview tool.

Use the preview tool to see if your ads are eligible to show making sure that you set the config to a target audience...

That's one way.

The other way is to go th your list of ads and click on the speech bubble to see if the ad is running.

Of course, the other thing to look ay is the impressions column - being sure to set the time period to a period that the ad should have been live.

You should see evidence that your ad has been showing - if not to you, to others....

If you can't see it anywhere, then you have an issue. That you can't see it isn't really a big problem....

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hey,

I recommend you to use this cool wizard - it will take you "step by step" and show you a list of possible reasons why you might not see your ad:

https://support.google.com/adwords/troubleshooter/1711301?hl=en

Good Luck,
Asaf

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
The reasons for ads not showing can be varied. You need to look into some of the primary areas like -

If your billing setup is complete and you have sufficient account balance.
If your are ads are approved.
If your keywords are eligible.

You can run a Keyword Diagnosis to check if your keywords are triggering ads to appear. To reach this, you need to go to Keywords tab > Details > Keyword Diagnosis.

However, if it all are not helping. The best way it to use this Troubleshooter- https://support.google.com/adwords/troubleshooter/1711301?hl=en

Thanks
Ratan

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC.
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.