AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2K members online now
2K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

my account is under review

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i dont have unbilled invoices & i checked the keywords & the site link & nothing wrong .

what i can do???

my offer will be ending next 22-7 so i have to run the campaigns ASAP.

waiting for your feedback

hadeer saad

<edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Posting Guidelines, in order to protect privacy and account security.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Ratan-Jha (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: my account is under review

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Social M,

There are a lots of reason to go an account under review. But it is happened with newly created Adwords account for insure security , billing information, etc. Adwords system do it at any time - again, that is to ensure the protection and security of our advertiser's accounts.

Account review mostly take 3-1 business days, though some more complex reviews may take longer. if your account is under review for more than 3-1 full business days, contact with support team by calling, chatting, or emailing.

You can visit this link to resolve your issue.

https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Ad-Approval-Policy/Account-under-Review-Very-Frequent/td-p/3...

Hope this will help you,\\ Thanks

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Ratan-Jha (Top Contributor)
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Social M,

There are a lots of reason to go an account under review. But it is happened with newly created Adwords account for insure security , billing information, etc. Adwords system do it at any time - again, that is to ensure the protection and security of our advertiser's accounts.

Account review mostly take 3-1 business days, though some more complex reviews may take longer. if your account is under review for more than 3-1 full business days, contact with support team by calling, chatting, or emailing.

You can visit this link to resolve your issue.

https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Ad-Approval-Policy/Account-under-Review-Very-Frequent/td-p/3...

Hope this will help you,\\ Thanks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
thanks clal for our response,

actually my account isnt new , i ran campaigns before & paid more than 5000.00 USD
and now all my campaigns status eligible & none of it run.

m offer will be ending next 22-7 and really i dont know what i do.