AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

my account is in review again after it was reviewed again few days ago....please help!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Last friday my account was in review and my ads stopped showing.

After the review was made my account was unsuspended(2 days ago) and now it is in review again........

I can't believe this....it's totaly unprofesional to review an account over and over again and make an advertiser loose precios time and money!

Please help me!

Re: my account is in review again after it was reviewed again few days ago....please help!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

sergiu

I do understand your frusteration, however there is a number of reasons as to why your account may need to undergo an additional review. Per the Terms and Conditions, Google does reserve the right to review your account at any time. Please check to make sure you are complying with all AdWords Advertising Policies and that your Billing/Account information is all correct and up to date. You will have to wait until they finish with the review process. If you are located in the United States, you can call 866-2-GOOGLE to check on the status of your review.