AdWords
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

multi adwords accounts under one google account?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I can have more than one analytic accounts in one google account, but can I have more than one adwords accounts in one google account?

How to setup?

1 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Eric (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: multi adwords accounts under one google account?

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hey lukelee,

Yes you can - this "super account" is called "MCC" (My Client Center) and you can create your own MCC account for free here: http://www.google.com/intl/en/adwords/myclientcenter/

If you want to know more about MCC you  read more about it here - http://support.google.com/adwords/agency/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=7725 or watch an official video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erlw-sE4Aek&feature=relmfu

Good Luck,

Asaf

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Re: multi adwords accounts - One account one business

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello lukelee and welcome to AdWords community;

You cannot have for your own business more than one AdWords account. (Not to be confused with Google account.)

One AdWords account - One business (under MCC or separately) rule, known as "double serving", - is a firm policy that is tightly enforced by Google.

Read the following previous discussions on the topic. (You can find many others, if you run a search on "double serving")

Multiple accounts(different websites) in MCC bidding for same keywords

Creating a new site selling the same product

Latest campaign has resulted in Suspension

-Moshe

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Re: multi adwords accounts under one google account?

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hey lukelee,

Yes you can - this "super account" is called "MCC" (My Client Center) and you can create your own MCC account for free here: http://www.google.com/intl/en/adwords/myclientcenter/

If you want to know more about MCC you  read more about it here - http://support.google.com/adwords/agency/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=7725 or watch an official video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erlw-sE4Aek&feature=relmfu

Good Luck,

Asaf

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello lukelee and welcome to AdWords community;

You cannot have for your own business more than one AdWords account. (Not to be confused with Google account.)

One AdWords account - One business (under MCC or separately) rule, known as "double serving", - is a firm policy that is tightly enforced by Google.

Read the following previous discussions on the topic. (You can find many others, if you run a search on "double serving")

Multiple accounts(different websites) in MCC bidding for same keywords

Creating a new site selling the same product

Latest campaign has resulted in Suspension

-Moshe

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Moshe in short is it one Adwords account per/individual or business? Having multiple is not allowed?

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

utilitiesindia;

Correct! - Multiple AdWords accounts serving the same business (e.g the same domain) - is a violation of the double serving policy

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Moshe do you mean I can create multiple Adwords accounts for each of dozen domains I've?

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor
utilitiesindia
NO, definitely not!
The "same domain" was given as an example (e.g. = for example: as an example; “for the sake of example”. Used to introduce an example or list of examples to illustrate what is being discussed)

utilitiesindia wrote:

Moshe do you mean I can create multiple Adwords accounts for each of dozen domains I've?

Moshe wrote:

Multiple AdWords accounts serving the same business (e.g the same domain) - is a violation of the double serving policy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I believe I am in the same predicament. I know Google has a limit on how many accounts can be verified with one phone number. I am growing my business and will need to create a new Google account each time I get a new client to be invited for access to their account. How do you recommend dealing with this?

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor
@Lucas A;
this discussion is closed. and more than a year old. Please open a new discussion with your question;