6.3K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

more clicks and less conversions

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

My campaign is targeted CPA, I got more clicks, but no conversion. It has beed good for a month, but it goes down recently. 

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ellen Z
September 2015

Re: more clicks and less conversions

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Ellen, 

A drop in conversion may be the result of one or more of several things. The best starting point would be to give this article a read. Does it help? If it does not, update us here so that we can advise you further. 

Thanks
Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ellen Z
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Ellen, 

A drop in conversion may be the result of one or more of several things. The best starting point would be to give this article a read. Does it help? If it does not, update us here so that we can advise you further. 

Thanks
Ratan Jha

If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Thank you Ratan. I have checked all you mentioned in the article, I think everything is normal. Do you think I should change the bid strategy? Now is target CPA, should I change it to MAX CPA?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@Ellen Z,

Changing from Target CPA to Max CPA shouldn't make a major difference. Though, experimenting won't be a bad idea. 

Has your CTR fallen during this period? If so, your ad copies, keywords, and landing page may need optimization. Also, look into you Search Term report, are you getting all relevant traffic?  Keep an eye on this report and exclude the terms which are not directly relevant to your goals. 

Thanks
Ratan Jha