2.1K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

money

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm a South Korean who is a minor. I am under 18 and I do have a blog that I started about half a month ago. It started as a blog that I posted once a week or so. I posted a lot of contents, such as planes, pictures I have taken during vacations and poems. I have done a lot of stuff there. However, I started to get interested in making money on my blog. Blogger said that I could make money. However, I do not know if I am capable of it. I am a minor. So can I get paid?

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by CassieH (Community Manager)
February 2016

Re: money

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni
Hi Tony,

This is not the correct community forum for you to be asking this question. You cannot make money directly from AdWords, instead AdWords, allows you to advertise your product/website. This requires you to pay for advertisements, rather than be paid for advertising. AdSense, does allow users to make profit from other advertisers, however, you will need to meet requirements.

As such, I would suggest reaching out to the users here - https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/adsense

They will be able to inform you more about the product and your suitability.

Tom

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

That content is yours but as a minor you require an adult who can accept payment to you if you proceed.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Tom_Wilson Thank you so much for that answer! -- Best Regards, Tony Kwon, South Korea

Top Contributor Alumni
# 5
Top Contributor Alumni
Hi Tony

You are very welcome, hope you find an answer to your question over there.

Best of luck

Tom