Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

mobile apps campiagns

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello everybody,

I have a mobile app that I would like to advertise on the display network(apps/website exc).

I need a really cheap traffic in developing countries and my cpa is really low.

What is the best campaign targeting / type with the biggest and cheapest traffic.

Thanks in advance!

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: mobile apps campiagns

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Liran,

Take a look here first: "Promoting your mobile app" https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2549053?hl=en

This will help you determine the best approach using AdWords to promote your app.

-Tommy
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
There are basically two types that are useful.

1. Mobile App Installs -- This creates some really neat image ads with your app.
2. Advertise In App - This is where you show your ad inside of other apps. This is great b/c you can choose the placements by searching for apps similar to or related to your app.

Keep in mind the tracking. Tracking with Android is automatic, but iTunes is a little more tricky!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks!

In addition to the above, I will be happy to hear recommendations for a winning campaign.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you very much (:

I'll be happy to hear more recommendations from your experience in promoting mobile apps.

I need cheap traffic and low CPA in developing countries.

Thanks again