AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.5K members online now
3.5K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

mobile apps campiagns

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello everybody,

I have a mobile app that I would like to advertise on the display network(apps/website exc).

I need a really cheap traffic in developing countries and my cpa is really low.

What is the best campaign targeting / type with the biggest and cheapest traffic.

Thanks in advance!

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: mobile apps campiagns

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Liran,

Take a look here first: "Promoting your mobile app" https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2549053?hl=en

This will help you determine the best approach using AdWords to promote your app.

-Tommy
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
There are basically two types that are useful.

1. Mobile App Installs -- This creates some really neat image ads with your app.
2. Advertise In App - This is where you show your ad inside of other apps. This is great b/c you can choose the placements by searching for apps similar to or related to your app.

Keep in mind the tracking. Tracking with Android is automatic, but iTunes is a little more tricky!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks!

In addition to the above, I will be happy to hear recommendations for a winning campaign.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you very much (:

I'll be happy to hear more recommendations from your experience in promoting mobile apps.

I need cheap traffic and low CPA in developing countries.

Thanks again