AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

may i ask if there are any tips to know high searchable niches

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

may i ask if there are any tips in adwords to know high searchable niches by using keyword planner?

regards from egypt

Re: may i ask if there are any tips to know high searchable niches

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Orlando

What i understood after reading your question is you want to know how to search for keywords with high search volumes from keyword planner related to your products/services.
If i am correct then my suggestion would be that you put yourself in your customer's shoe and think of keywords which a customer can search for the products/services on Google which you want to advertise.
After getting 10-15 keywords ideas, search for more keywords from keyword planner and their you will find the keywords with high search volumes along with their search volumes numbers related to the keywords you have entered.

Hope this helps!

Abhishek

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Hello Orlando,

You can follow this Adwords guideline while choosing keywords for your business-
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2453981?hl=en

Thanks.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Orlando,

Adding to what Abhishek has said, I would also suggest you to use traffic estimator to get traffic insights on selected keywords. This would give you an overview on selected keywords' performance. This would also provide you an opportunity to go for more niche and successful keywords to be used in your campaign.

The place to select and execute successful keyword strategy is at the other side of the table, i.e. customers' place. Think from the customers' view point and you will move closer to a precise and stable keyword strategy.

I hope this helps.

Kapil M