4.8K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

making money advertising on a blog

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am thinking about writing a blog and was looking to make money advertising some how but I don"t know how ?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
July

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Nicole,

Please note that we are only here to assist with users of AdWords, which is a paid advertising system... meaning it will cost you money to advertise a product or service... which would bring more visitors to potentially purchase something from the business advertising.

I would suggest... that once you build up some content and get some traffic to it... you could use Google AdSense to earn money from your blog. 

If you have a specific question about your AdWords account, please let us know. Otherwise, you will need to post to another community. AdWords is not ideally situated for a personal blog. 

Kind Regards,

James

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
July

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Nicole,

Please note that we are only here to assist with users of AdWords, which is a paid advertising system... meaning it will cost you money to advertise a product or service... which would bring more visitors to potentially purchase something from the business advertising.

I would suggest... that once you build up some content and get some traffic to it... you could use Google AdSense to earn money from your blog. 

If you have a specific question about your AdWords account, please let us know. Otherwise, you will need to post to another community. AdWords is not ideally situated for a personal blog. 

Kind Regards,

James