Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

looking for more ways too sell

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello my name is David and I am a car salesman I have a very good amount of posts thought me on Google if you search with Dave Wert Kia . I never knew this till a new customer told me they were searching for Kia dealers in are area and my name was everywhere. I am very happy its very exciting.  How can I use this service too help me .

Thank you

David Wert

<edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Posting Guidelines, in order to protect privacy and account security. 
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Eric Gehler (Badged Google Partner)
October 2015

Re: looking for more ways too sell

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi David,

Welcome to the AdWords Forum!

AdWords is a great tool for driving qualified, relevant traffic to your website.  Via AdWords you select which Keywords are important to you, write Ad Copy that shows up in the Paid Search Results when your Keywords are queried, and select a Maximum Cost-per-Click that you'll pay every time your Ads are clicked on.

AdWords is a great tool for attracting new customers, but can also be a powerful tool and can lead to inefficient results if you don't take the time to really learn and understand the product before you go live.  I highly suggest reviewing links below and getting a good feel for AdWords prior to launching your first Campaign.  Feel free to ask as many questions here as you are working with AdWords.

Setting up AdWords (Help Center)

Step by Step Guide for AdWords

Growing your Business via AdWords

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Eric Gehler (Badged Google Partner)
October 2015

Re: looking for more ways too sell

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi David,

Welcome to the AdWords Forum!

AdWords is a great tool for driving qualified, relevant traffic to your website.  Via AdWords you select which Keywords are important to you, write Ad Copy that shows up in the Paid Search Results when your Keywords are queried, and select a Maximum Cost-per-Click that you'll pay every time your Ads are clicked on.

AdWords is a great tool for attracting new customers, but can also be a powerful tool and can lead to inefficient results if you don't take the time to really learn and understand the product before you go live.  I highly suggest reviewing links below and getting a good feel for AdWords prior to launching your first Campaign.  Feel free to ask as many questions here as you are working with AdWords.

Setting up AdWords (Help Center)

Step by Step Guide for AdWords

Growing your Business via AdWords