AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

listing is not apearing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I m new advertiser on google adword, have already done campaign, ad groups, settings, ads, keywords, network, payments, URL verification etc. but still there is no listing of my site on google search. Pls. advice the problem, how to solve this problem, whom to contact in India ?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author parasramka
September 2015

Re: listing is not apearing

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi Again,

Ads those are "Eligible" are only run on Google Search Partners not  on Google Search. You need to wait until your ads shows status "Approved". 

From Google Help Center:

A status given to ads that Google has not yet reviewed, but that can still appear on Google search result pages.
  • Whenever you create or edit an ad, Google reviews the ad to make sure that it complies with our advertising policies and is safe and appropriate for users.
  • Ads marked as "Eligible" are allowed to run on Google search pages before they're approved because it seems likely that the ads are acceptable. Before the ad is reviewed and approved, it can only run on Google search pages to people who have turned off SafeSearch filtering. Eligible ads can't run on the Search Network and Display Network until they're approved.
  • We work to review all ads in our program as quickly as possible, usually within 3 business days. If your ad is awaiting review, we'll get to it as soon as we can.
  • Find your ad's approval status by looking at the "Status" column in the Ads tab of your Campaigns page.

Adpreview tool only shows ads that appear on Google Search.

Thanks

Neha

Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

First of all I would like to know the status of you ads. Can you please let us know if the ads are approved, under review, eligible?

Secondly, I would recommend you to use "Ad Preview & Diagnosis Tool" to check if the ads are appearing or not. This tool will also give you an idea why your ads are not running. Please make sure to select appropriate settings for this tool such as domain, location targeting, device etc.

Ad Preivew tool will be found under Tool & Analysis tab on top navigation bar.

Hope this helps!

Thanks

Neha

Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for your very quick reply. My ads are showing "Eligible".

I also check ad preview & diagnosis tool, result is "No The keyword phrase you've entered doesn't currently trigger any of your ads."

my site is www.parasmica.com, key words mica powder, wet ground mica, powdered mica etc.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello, domin is ok, location "all", device "all"
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author parasramka
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi Again,

Ads those are "Eligible" are only run on Google Search Partners not  on Google Search. You need to wait until your ads shows status "Approved". 

From Google Help Center:

A status given to ads that Google has not yet reviewed, but that can still appear on Google search result pages.
  • Whenever you create or edit an ad, Google reviews the ad to make sure that it complies with our advertising policies and is safe and appropriate for users.
  • Ads marked as "Eligible" are allowed to run on Google search pages before they're approved because it seems likely that the ads are acceptable. Before the ad is reviewed and approved, it can only run on Google search pages to people who have turned off SafeSearch filtering. Eligible ads can't run on the Search Network and Display Network until they're approved.
  • We work to review all ads in our program as quickly as possible, usually within 3 business days. If your ad is awaiting review, we'll get to it as soon as we can.
  • Find your ad's approval status by looking at the "Status" column in the Ads tab of your Campaigns page.

Adpreview tool only shows ads that appear on Google Search.

Thanks

Neha