2K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

linking youtube account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello. I'm here about trying to link this account with my YouTube account, but I can't figure out how to. Everything I've read so far tells me to go to "online video" but I don't see that anywhere. I've been searching and reading help things for the past hour, but nothing is working. help?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: linking youtube account

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Dylan, 

The first thing you need to do is create a new campaign and then select "Online Video" in the very bottom of the drop-down list.  From here, you'll see an option under the "Shared Library" for linking your YouTube account.  On the right, you'll notice an area to enter you YouTube login credentials.  

Let us know if you encounter any issues we can help with Smiley Happy

Nefer

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Dylan, 

The first thing you need to do is create a new campaign and then select "Online Video" in the very bottom of the drop-down list.  From here, you'll see an option under the "Shared Library" for linking your YouTube account.  On the right, you'll notice an area to enter you YouTube login credentials.  

Let us know if you encounter any issues we can help with Smiley Happy

Nefer

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am having an issue on getting the YouTube account linked after this step...

I have created a YouTube page, where I uploaded my video, AND Google Plus page (like the instructions require), however, I still can't get the YouTube page to link.

Anyone else having a similar problem?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Lacey,

It would be helpful if you provide which instructions are you following. From what I've experienced, creating a Google+ page isn't necessary to link your AdWords account to YouTube.  

Here's a quick video on how to link your YouTube account with AdWords (once you're logged into your AdWords account):

@Nefer_L 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Ok how do you link your youtube account to your adwords account? ive whatched videos that are from 2013 but my screen is not like those in the video and there is no( link to youtube) button under shared library. has it changed?