2.7K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

landing page

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

One of my PPC landing page is www.eccouncil.org/ethical-hacking-course-uk . Can anyone please give me some suggestions in order to get more conversions? In what ways i can improve my landing page or Is this page OK in terms of conversions like that.

Thanks & Regards,

Nandini 

4 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Thotakura N
September 2015

Re: landing page

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Thotakura,

I think it's better if you can move the Form up a bit and place it in another position. Because based on the current layout, visitor need to scroll down and that may lose some opportunities.

In addition, try to make it mobile friendly. This is not mobile friendly and especially if your targeting a country like UK, it's always better to go with a mobile friendly layout.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Nandini,

Hope you are doing good.

Your landing page looks great especially attractive content and images in your landing page. Just few things I want to suggest.

• First Try A/B testing for your landing page.
  • Is your site mobile friendly? If not create it immediately.
  • Your write content in paragraph style, it would be more attractive if you mention few USPs in highlighted points. Short and powerful content will give more attraction to your landing page
  • Your Phone number doesn’t have click option to call from mobile, add a clickable image for phone number.
  • As ishara shehan said Try to move your registration form from bottom to top where your slider loading. It will give you more conversion.
  • Try to use 100% page width it will make your landing page beautiful
  • Reduce few options in your sign up form. Just name, email and phone number is enough I think so.
  • Your testimonials looks like not genuine one use any social networking sites or review site testimonials give more credibility to your landing page.

Here is a good article about landing page by Google https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2404197?hl=en-AU

Thanks,

Aravindh.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Thotakura,

You can place the contact form at the the right hand side of the page (www.eccouncil.org/certified-ethical-hacker-uk.html ). As maximum hits happens in right side of the page. Also you can add back to top plugin so that visitors can reach to your contact form without scrolling.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,
Kaushik

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 9
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Nandini,

It’s a beautiful landing page, I am sure you will get a good number of conversions with this Landing page.

I have few suggestions to improve your landing page.

• As we discussed earlier, you make your landing page comfortable in Mobile Devices, but when I open your page in my mobile I am unable to fill the Enquire form, optimize your form for mobile compatibility.
  • Mentioned your USP points as Headlines in your main banner, it will give good impression about your service.
  • Also reduce your enquire form size.
  • Use click to call option for phone number not simple image.
  • Move Exam info to top fold.
  • If it is possible to make your content in a point wise It would be good to read.

As per my opinion, Apart from this everything is fine, wait for more suggestions from others and do necessary changes.

Thanks,

Aravindhu.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Thotakura,

I think it's better if you can move the Form up a bit and place it in another position. Because based on the current layout, visitor need to scroll down and that may lose some opportunities.

In addition, try to make it mobile friendly. This is not mobile friendly and especially if your targeting a country like UK, it's always better to go with a mobile friendly layout.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Nandini,

Hope you are doing good.

Your landing page looks great especially attractive content and images in your landing page. Just few things I want to suggest.

• First Try A/B testing for your landing page.
  • Is your site mobile friendly? If not create it immediately.
  • Your write content in paragraph style, it would be more attractive if you mention few USPs in highlighted points. Short and powerful content will give more attraction to your landing page
  • Your Phone number doesn’t have click option to call from mobile, add a clickable image for phone number.
  • As ishara shehan said Try to move your registration form from bottom to top where your slider loading. It will give you more conversion.
  • Try to use 100% page width it will make your landing page beautiful
  • Reduce few options in your sign up form. Just name, email and phone number is enough I think so.
  • Your testimonials looks like not genuine one use any social networking sites or review site testimonials give more credibility to your landing page.

Here is a good article about landing page by Google https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2404197?hl=en-AU

Thanks,

Aravindh.

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi anrvind,

Your first point is test A/B testing for landing page.
can you help me for understand about what is A/B testing & their is any tool for A/B testing . because I also read many articles for landing page improvement and see this term but not understand actually what is mean by A/B testing.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Mohit,

A/B testing basically about testing your two or more than two different type of Landing pages to determine which one is more effective to reach your goals like conversions, clicks and CTR. Their is a tool available in Google Analytics to testing landing pages. Go here for more about Test landing pages with Google Analytics.
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2404033?hl=en

Thanks,
Aravindh.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Aravindh,
My other testing landing page is www.eccouncil.org/certified-ethical-hacker-uk.html . Can you please suggest me some recommendations about this landing page

Thanks & Regards,
Nandini

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Can you please reply me for my query?
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Thotakura,

You can place the contact form at the the right hand side of the page (www.eccouncil.org/certified-ethical-hacker-uk.html ). As maximum hits happens in right side of the page. Also you can add back to top plugin so that visitors can reach to your contact form without scrolling.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,
Kaushik
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 9
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Nandini,

It’s a beautiful landing page, I am sure you will get a good number of conversions with this Landing page.

I have few suggestions to improve your landing page.

• As we discussed earlier, you make your landing page comfortable in Mobile Devices, but when I open your page in my mobile I am unable to fill the Enquire form, optimize your form for mobile compatibility.
  • Mentioned your USP points as Headlines in your main banner, it will give good impression about your service.
  • Also reduce your enquire form size.
  • Use click to call option for phone number not simple image.
  • Move Exam info to top fold.
  • If it is possible to make your content in a point wise It would be good to read.

As per my opinion, Apart from this everything is fine, wait for more suggestions from others and do necessary changes.

Thanks,

Aravindhu.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 10
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
thank you all for sharing your suggestions about my landing page