1.5K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

landing page suggestion

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Can anyone please tel me some suggestions regarding my ppc landing page http://www.eccouncil.org/certified-ethical-hacker-uk.html. Is my landing page ok in terms of conversions or can i need to improve ?

Thanks & Regards,

Nandini

5 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Thotakura N
September 2015

Re: landing page suggestion

Top Contributor Alumni
# 4
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi @Thotakura N 

I have checked your URL provided, I am unsure if the extra (dot) . at the end of your url is simply a period on your sentence or within the URL? However, once removed, I see you have a form to be completed.

If you are asking if this is a good url to place your conversion tracking code, then I would say the thank you page following completion of the form would be best. 

If this is not what you are referring, can you elaborate for us please?

Tom Wilson
Freelance Adwords & Google Shopping Consultant

If you find this or another response helpful within the forum "please accept as solution" to further assist and direct others.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Tom_Wilson,
I am not asking about my URL . Is my landing page is ok to get conversions in terms of PPC
Thanks

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi,

For a start it looks fine. I have only 2 suggestions:
1. Never did understood the use of a clear button - most of the time it will clear the form and frustrates the user when he clicks it accidentally.
2. Make bigger button Submit - actualy this is your call to action button, so its better to be larger and more visible.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Thotakura,

Thanks for the URL Smiley Happy 

This page is looking nice. You can also add some of your ex students profile & their placements. So that, it can play as a trust factor. Also you can add ex student's reviews about your hacking course like how much they are satisfied and their current career growth etc.

In footer you can also place a link just like "Enquiring here" which will redirect the visistors to your contact form. Please see the image  - 

fooetr.png

Last of all you can also optimize the contact form. You can use only " Your Name" instead of "First Name" and "Last Name"

Hope that help,

Thanks,

Kaushik

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor Alumni
# 8
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi @Thotakura N 

The page itself is fine and provides the user everything needed to complete the form, lots of detail and is designed professionally. 

However, in terms of PPC, the landing page is only one thing that makes up your quality score, and therefore alter the price needed to pay for a click.

Keywords

Bid
Budget
Relevancy of keywords to ad's

Relevancy of Ad's to Landing page 

All the above impact the results you will achieve in terms of rank, results, conversions and traffic.

So whilst the page is great, make sure you are targeting your desired audience and using tools provided by Google in order to achieve positive, relevant keywords to your ad's.

https://adwords.google.com/KeywordPlanner

If you need any further assistance or have any other questions please just ask away.

Tom Wilson

If you find this or another response helpful within the forum "please accept as solution" to further assist and direct others.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Thotakura,

Your landing page is showing - 500 error

Thanks,
Kaushik

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor Alumni
# 4
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi @Thotakura N 

I have checked your URL provided, I am unsure if the extra (dot) . at the end of your url is simply a period on your sentence or within the URL? However, once removed, I see you have a form to be completed.

If you are asking if this is a good url to place your conversion tracking code, then I would say the thank you page following completion of the form would be best. 

If this is not what you are referring, can you elaborate for us please?

Tom Wilson

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Tom_Wilson,
I am not asking about my URL . Is my landing page is ok to get conversions in terms of PPC
Thanks
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi,

For a start it looks fine. I have only 2 suggestions:
1. Never did understood the use of a clear button - most of the time it will clear the form and frustrates the user when he clicks it accidentally.
2. Make bigger button Submit - actualy this is your call to action button, so its better to be larger and more visible.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Thotakura,

Thanks for the URL Smiley Happy 

This page is looking nice. You can also add some of your ex students profile & their placements. So that, it can play as a trust factor. Also you can add ex student's reviews about your hacking course like how much they are satisfied and their current career growth etc.

In footer you can also place a link just like "Enquiring here" which will redirect the visistors to your contact form. Please see the image  - 

fooetr.png

Last of all you can also optimize the contact form. You can use only " Your Name" instead of "First Name" and "Last Name"

Hope that help,

Thanks,

Kaushik

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor Alumni
# 8
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi @Thotakura N 

The page itself is fine and provides the user everything needed to complete the form, lots of detail and is designed professionally. 

However, in terms of PPC, the landing page is only one thing that makes up your quality score, and therefore alter the price needed to pay for a click.

Keywords

Bid
Budget
Relevancy of keywords to ad's

Relevancy of Ad's to Landing page 

All the above impact the results you will achieve in terms of rank, results, conversions and traffic.

So whilst the page is great, make sure you are targeting your desired audience and using tools provided by Google in order to achieve positive, relevant keywords to your ad's.

https://adwords.google.com/KeywordPlanner

If you need any further assistance or have any other questions please just ask away.

Tom Wilson

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 9
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
thanks for all your suggestions