4.6K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

landing page per ad

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Could I use a landing page for 3 ads in the same ad group?

1 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Kabir Q
September 2015

Re: landing page per ad

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Kabir,
Yes, you certainly can as long as the display URL would be the same on each one.

If doing so, I would recommend that you test with identical ads and that you ensure that your Ad Rotation Settings are set to 'Rotate evenly' or 'Rotate indefinitely' to ensure that you get the best test results. Once you have determined the best performing landing page then you can expand testing of the message of the ad.

There are additional methods that you may want to use for testing landing pages, such as setting up Experiments within Google Analytics.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Kabir Q,
Welcome to AdWords Community.

The answer of your question is "YES".
RobertCoats gave a full solution so I have nothing to say other special words without "You are rock RobertCoats"

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Kabir,
Yes, you certainly can as long as the display URL would be the same on each one.

If doing so, I would recommend that you test with identical ads and that you ensure that your Ad Rotation Settings are set to 'Rotate evenly' or 'Rotate indefinitely' to ensure that you get the best test results. Once you have determined the best performing landing page then you can expand testing of the message of the ad.

There are additional methods that you may want to use for testing landing pages, such as setting up Experiments within Google Analytics.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Kabir Q,
Welcome to AdWords Community.

The answer of your question is "YES".
RobertCoats gave a full solution so I have nothing to say other special words without "You are rock RobertCoats"

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks a lot for your great solution .......