Welcome to the community. Please remember AdWords is about creating relevant and precise user experience. Hence, it is very important to deliver that precision through your ad copy, landing page keywords.
When it comes to keywords, please keep in mind certain things.
1) Be sure you are choosing right match type of keywords
2) Think from the customers' view point
3) Be clear with your keyword delivery (In a way to achieve your objective)
4) Try using Keyword Planner to find more ideas on keywords selection
5) Make sure your keywords complement as copy and landing page
These things will help you identify right solution to fix your keywords problem. Especially, for match types, avoid excessive use of broad match and create a balance between phrase match and exact match.
You will find more information on keywords here.
I hope this helps.
The most important factor of QS is CTR. So, work on your CTR (tightly themed match types, keywords (really) relevant to the product / service... I would avoid broad match KWS - these could (match search queries), and trigger the ad for irrelevant queries.
The best tool to identify irrelevant keywords is the "search terms report"
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’