Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

keywords tool - Cant use - automated queries

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

Yesterday I was using keywords tool as usual. When I tryed one more search, I receive the " we're sorry... .. but your computer or network may be sending automated queries. To protect our users, we can't process your request right now.See Google Help for more information." message. Smiley Sad

I did all that is adviced on the google help link. But I still can´t use the keywords tool. I have all my computers properly protected. I use AVG Internet security plus MalWarebytes on all of them. Still, I ran the recomended software on all of my computers. They're all ok. Still, I cant use keywords tool on any of them. All connected to same router.

I already send the " help form" with my IP and other info.

I thing I search for the same keywords more than one time. And I might have missed a  CAPTCHA. But how can I use the service again, please?
Thanks. Smiley Happy

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: keywords tool - Cant use - automated queries

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Good morning - 

Try clearing your browser cache of all saved info and cookies. Then close the browser and restart it. When you log back into the AdWords UI, the problem may be cleared.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Theresa_Zook.

Thank you for your answer. I did that before.. And I still have the same problem. I tryed all possible solutions I find after google the problem many times... I dont really know what I can try more..Man Sad

Thanks again Smiley Happy

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi,

I can't imagine regular usage causing such a problem. 

Couple of questions:

Are you logged in when this error happens? If you are logged in, have you tried using the tool when not logged in (I know it will not help in a particular account, this if for troubleshooting purposes)?

Have you explored trying a different browser all together if the cache/cookies clearing didn't help?

Are you using the AdWords API or any other 3rd party services?

From what I've read, as I've never experienced this myself, often these barriers are indeed attached to accounts.  If you have been logged in the whole time, you may need to contact AdWords Support to see what they can do to help.

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am having the exact same problem.  I have not been able to use the keyword tool for 2 days now. I have done everything recommended on here as well with no success. Can someone please help me?

Top Contributor Alumni
# 6
Top Contributor Alumni

As Tom says, there may be some kind of internal problem and we won't be able to help with that.

Use the Contact/Help button (in the upper right-hand corner of the screen when you're logged into your AdWords account) to reach out to Google directly.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*