2.3K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

keyword tool not working.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, I'm trying to use Google Adwords Keyword Tools. But it keep pop up this error

"There was an error with your operation. If you were trying to make a change, it may not have saved.

Please refresh this page to try again.
Please sign in to AdWords again.

If the error continues, log out of your AdWords account, then log in again and return to this page.

[ Dismiss ]

I try searching the solution of this problem in Google Search... then I found one, the solution is by clearing cookies then re login the adwords planner, but this wasn't solved the problem. anyone have the solution? Help me to get rid of this.
1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: keyword tool not working.

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

How about trying a different browser? Usually clearing cache and cookies resolves this issue, but sometimes I just log out of my AdWords account for a few hours or a day, and the issue tends to resolve itself! 

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for the answer. Actually I'm dealing with two different google account. The first one (created together with adwords and adsense account in year 2007) can log in and using Adwords Keyword Tools with out any problem, but the problem occured when I'm using my friend new google account (created in 2014 - without adsense or adwords account). Actually I'm trying to register my friend Adwords Account. Does this mean two different acount can't access google adwords at the same pc which is using the same IP?

One more thing... I did search the same topic on this issue in this Adwords forum before and fortunately I found one.... but it's stated "Solved" even the others keep asking the question after the solution given. I think the same goes on my question. Why dont they mark the question as solved after the person whose asking the question giving the reply notify that his / her problem solved? Hopefully action taken also on this issue.

Thank You. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello, I did the solution such as trying a different browser, clearing cache and cookies, log out and log in again of my AdWords account for so many times, but till today 09-07-2014 since the day I posted my question on 04-07-2014 the same problem didn't solve. As I mention above, my previous account (created on 2004) can do with out any problem ... the problem will come out when I'm using my new Google account. Any solution please!

Google Employee
# 5
Google Employee

Hi Ramzi,

I'm a little bit confused about the status of the accounts. The Keyword Planner will only work when you are signed into your AdWords account. See this link:  adwords.google.com/KeywordPlanner. As you seem to have multiple Google accounts, you will need to ensure you are signed out of one before trying to sign into another. Alternatively, you can use an incognito window to access both accounts.

Hope this helps!