3.7K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

keyword and result confusions :-)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Some keywords have 10k and 50k searches in months and suggested bid is zero and some keywords have 40 to 500 monthly search volume bit suggested bid is $5 + and there are few keywords have no ads in search result like how to lose fat, how to lose weight no any single ads in results may i use them will the improve my ads and please check a website landing page http://workoutbodyx.ml/ does it follow the content policy

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Mohsin S
September 2015

Re: keyword and result confusions :-)

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

I will skip  a discussion on keywords, since your landing page violates the Policy and will be - sooner or later -suspended, 
Read and learn the Policy before advertising on Google
Run a search on the community for "weight loss" and "diet". You'll find many case studies you can learn  from.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Mohsin S
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

I will skip  a discussion on keywords, since your landing page violates the Policy and will be - sooner or later -suspended, 
Read and learn the Policy before advertising on Google
Run a search on the community for "weight loss" and "diet". You'll find many case studies you can learn  from.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Stupid mistake i did i was just fired up about my search 200k visitor a month and no one was advertising on that keyword i just thought its like facebook advertisement i create add so fast and putt balance in it because i was seeing eligible in front of every keyword and my ads were showing the same results :-( now i've spend some days and watched videos about adwords and just now curious how other promote affiliate stuff with adword with these strict policies O My God i couldn't find a way out :-(