# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

is there any way to get low search volume keywords ads live on adwords

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Top Contributor Alumni)
October 2015

Re: is there any way to get low search volume keywords ads live on adw

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi sandeep,

Low search volume keywords are already live on AdWords and able to get impressions. The status just means that there is not a large number of searches happening on Google for the keyword at this time, and that you will likely not see impressions.

If users begin searching for the keyword, you will automatically be eligible to show. But you can also help your chances by broadening your keywords in match type or content, or broadening your location targeting, if appropriate.

Cassie

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Top Contributor Alumni)
October 2015

Re: is there any way to get low search volume keywords ads live on adw

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi sandeep,

Low search volume keywords are already live on AdWords and able to get impressions. The status just means that there is not a large number of searches happening on Google for the keyword at this time, and that you will likely not see impressions.

If users begin searching for the keyword, you will automatically be eligible to show. But you can also help your chances by broadening your keywords in match type or content, or broadening your location targeting, if appropriate.

Cassie

Re: is there any way to get low search volume keywords ads live on adwords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I wish there was a way to turn off LSV! I have created an ad for specific keywords, a landing page for these keywords, and I only need a few clicks to make this worthwhile, yet Google is deciding that because only a few people search for it they'll make the keyword inactive !? This does not make sense to me; it means that a highly relevant ad is not being shown and less relevant ads are; this is not what Google is about surely!

Re: is there any way to get low search volume keywords ads live on adwords

[ Edited ]
Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager
This older Solved thread has been closed to new replies. 

Should anyone have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation.

This will improve the visibility of any new questions as well as help other forum members to understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the AdWords Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

As a reminder, per our Community Guidelines, we would ask that a question be posted in one thread only.

Thank you!