5.9K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

is it necessary to add personal website on adwords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear sir I just wanna take advice from u that will it b right to buy a domain name '.in' for adwords. And how it will help me to promote my business on adwords online and other websites. Plz suggest me which domain will be best suited for adwords.
I also wanna knw the complete overview about the process of getting profit by advertisement through adwords...
I will b vry thankfull to u if u rply wd my desired queries on the contact gvn above.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: is it necessary to add personal website on adwords

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Good afternoon.

From your questions, I suspect that you don't actually understand the AdWords advertising program. I would strongly recommend that you read the material in the AdWords Help center, and also read Expectations and Goals Using AdWords.

You do not necessarily need your own website to advertise--it just depends on what kind of business you are advertising. 

You also do not necessarily "[get] profit by adverisement through adwords."  Successful advertising takes a great deal of knowledge and usually some time. Again, I encourage you to read the Help files and make certain you understand how you will be spending your own money before you begin.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*