AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

is google ad words allowing tech support again

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, My name is Afaaq Zargar i am form Calforna and i want to start my remoteTech Support companey. I just want to can i get an Ad words account for my tech support companey  

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Rising Star)
September 2015

Re: is google ad words allowing tech support again

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Aafaq,

Thanks for your question. You are able to create an AdWords account. There is currently no policy ban on technical support businesses that comply with our AdWords policies. Like all businesses that advertise with us, technical support businesses must comply with all our policies including our User Safety Policy. We don’t allow businesses that we feel may pose a harm to our users.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Rising Star)
September 2015

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Aafaq,

Thanks for your question. You are able to create an AdWords account. There is currently no policy ban on technical support businesses that comply with our AdWords policies. Like all businesses that advertise with us, technical support businesses must comply with all our policies including our User Safety Policy. We don’t allow businesses that we feel may pose a harm to our users.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you Shanea, for your response and sharing Google policies with us. I would like to know what are the specific violation done by many Tech Support Companies who accounts have been suspended by Google it would be really helpful for me to run my business with out any trouble and please if you can suggest some best SEO companies whome i can contact for my business.

[ Edited ]
Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

It falls under the User Safety Policy, we do not allow businesses that we feel may pose a harm to our users. You can also review the User Safety policy on our AdWords Policy Center to learn more about our policy for protecting the safety of our users from fraudulent business models.

We take many factors into consideration when assessing User Safety compliance. Our review is extensive and we cover a number of areas to ensure we are reaching an accurate conclusion. In many cases these issues are not fixable, as the fundamentals of the business itself is the primary concern. As always, you can contact support via email or submit a suspension appeal here.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Shanea,

There is a long list of things under the User Safety Policy. Could you be a little specific about the things and/or rules/laws laid down by Google that were violated by the aforesaid tech support companies who's accounts were suspended. Just for a quick reference to the readers of this thread the list under User Safety Policy is as follows:

Promote products with realistic, credible, and reasonable claims. For example, don't promote "get rich quick" programs.
Provide users with accurate information about the risks associated with their product or service.
Include links to third-party verification and/or include relevant and easy to find disclaimers when testimonials and endorsements imply that results are typical.
Include links to third-party accreditation/endorsement where affiliation is implied – for example, if a website claims to be affiliated with a governmental agency, a link to verification of this affiliation should be included. Use of "gov" or "government" in display URLs and/or use of government emblems may imply affiliation with a government agency and should be verified.
Make it clear to users what your business does and how it works. For example, display on your site your company name, physical address, contact information, prices, or other important details about your company.
Provide a good user experience and maintain a strong online reputation.
Make sure that your sites display any relevant disclaimers or announcements that may be required by local law. For example, certain types of financial service providers may need to include specific text per governmental regulations.
As online advertising and local laws and regulations are constantly evolving, we can't provide an exhaustive list of the kinds of sites and ads that might be in violation of this policy. Please use the below list as guidance, keeping in mind that the principles behind the policy are the promotion of transparency, accuracy, and honesty in advertising.

Google Employee
# 6
Google Employee

We take many factors into consideration when assessing User Safety Policy compliance. Our review is extensive and we cover a number of areas to ensure we are reaching an accurate conclusion. We cannot comment on why specific advertisers may or may not be running at this time. In many cases these issues are not fixable, as the fundamentals of the business itself is the primary concern. As always, you can contact support via email or submit a suspension appeal here.