Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: in search network

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Yes,

Both can appear in the Search Engine Result page. As both website belong to different business owners, so  it is not the case of double serving.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Guy.

Yes, they are two different domains. Just because a keyword appears in the domain name of both, doesn't mean they're not completely different websites owned by two completely different people or organizations.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Yes,

Both can appear in the Search Engine Result page. As both website belong to different business owners, so  it is not the case of double serving.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Agree with both my colleagues.

I just  want to  underline that the key here is different businesses owned by different owners!

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’