2.3K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

im trying to log into my old adwords account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

im trying to og into my old adwords account but its all changed and cant get in it..help?

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Top Contributor Alumni)
September 2015

Re: im trying to log into my old adwords account

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Try this step by step troubleshooter;
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375392?hl=en
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I went on google.com and somehow it got me in the old one ....I can't seem to change my budget or do crap in the new one hardly without a un user friendly mess like some retard made the menu's ....wish it could be like old school and simple again like every other site except google the most annoying 

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

This thread has been closed to new replies.

If you have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’