AdWords
2.9K members online now
2.9K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

i want to advertise salvation to the world, how do i go about it?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

pls, i need help on how to start a campagin for jesus.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author olubukola a
September 2015

Re: i want to advertise salvation to the world, how do i go about it?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
in order to share this message it is recommended to have your bible with you it is pertenant to give chapterr and verse, not just give your opinion, that only lets room for
question, they need positive answers like read Romans chapter 6,7&8 , this is "feeding"
the soul/spirit, they will ask more. Shalom in Yahshua messiah

View solution in original post

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Olubukola,

This is very generic Smiley Happy

AdWords is an advertising tool that helps you reach relevant audience by showing ads about your products or services across different Google properties. If you have a website that clearly defines the objective, you can get relevant visitors and work towards a positive Return on Investment by optimizing your campaigns. 

To answer your question - Yes, you can advertise about salvation using Google AdWords. However, its effectiveness depends on the objectives depicted by your website. You should first be sure about what you want a user to do on your website. Would you be driving any actions like filling up a form, downloading a booklet or purchasing something? Or you'd just like to create awareness about salvation. In other words, you should be clear about your advertising goals.

Hope that helps!

Best,
Sumanth

Sumanth Sridhar
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author olubukola a
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
in order to share this message it is recommended to have your bible with you it is pertenant to give chapterr and verse, not just give your opinion, that only lets room for
question, they need positive answers like read Romans chapter 6,7&8 , this is "feeding"
the soul/spirit, they will ask more. Shalom in Yahshua messiah

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you so much.now,how doi start?