2K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

i wan to creat free add in google

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi, how i can to creat free ad in google as easylly ? 

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author webstarbd
September 2015

Re: i wan to creat free add in google

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello Webstarbd,

You can't create free ads in google, either you have to pay for cpc (cost per click) or cpm (cost per thousand impression). At Google grant ,only in case of non profit orgnisation or charitable organizations you can run free ads.

Dinesh
My Blog

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author webstarbd
September 2015

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello Webstarbd,

You can't create free ads in google, either you have to pay for cpc (cost per click) or cpm (cost per thousand impression). At Google grant ,only in case of non profit orgnisation or charitable organizations you can run free ads.

Dinesh
My Blog

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi webstarbd,

In addition to excellent response from Dinesh as always, I would like to mention about Google Adsense program to you, where you might consider advertisers to run ads on your website where Google will provide the respective code to be implemented and you can get some earnings from there.

Just a thought!

Pankaj

Re: WANT TO CREATE A FREE GOOGLE AD?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

YOU NEED TO KNOW THAT THEY EVENTUALLY WILL CALL YOU ENDLESSLY TRYING TO GET YOU TO PAY FOR MARKETING YOUR BUSINESS, THIS IS JUST A HOOK. IF YOU TRY TO FIND ANY INFORMATION ABOUT THE COMPANY OR CALLERS, THEY WILL HANG UP IN YOUR FACE, AS THEY DO NOT WANT TO BE REPORTED TO THE ATTORNEY GENERAL FOR FEDERAL FCC VIOLATIONS!

Re: WANT TO CREATE A FREE GOOGLE AD?

Google Employee
# 5
Google Employee

Hi Vincent,

Thank you for posting on our Community forum. Please try to keep your postings relevant to the original thread topic. Please do not make any inflammatory remarks. This is a community of users helping each other with AdWords, and we'd like to keep things fun, friendly, and Googley. Treat the Community and other users as you would like to be treated as per the Community Guidelines

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hiiiiiii....how are you...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

dear sir google free add services is open to google scarch side