6.7K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

i paid for google ads but amnt seeing any add of my company on google

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i have paid for google adds but am not seeing any add of my company on google, I checked that my campaign is active. what is the problem??

Please help me resolve this issue.

I want my company be listed on the right window side where only companies that have paid for google is displayed. 

Thanks

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: i paid for google ads but amnt seeing any add of my company on goo

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi,

Are you running an AdWords campaign for your Brand? If yes, can you check if your billing details have been accepted by AdWords or if they have been declined. Also, have you set appropriate budget for your campaigns & subsequently, have you set high enough bids for your keywords?

If your budget & bids are not high enough, your themes may never win an ad auction to show up on the SERP.

Please do a check of all of these things and let us know if things change at your end.

Hope this Helps!

Cheers!

Shashank

Cheers,
Shashank Singh, AdWords Rising Star |
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please hit "Like" or "Accept as Solution"

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star
In addition to this, also make a check if all your ad copies, keywords & even adgroups within your campaigns are enabled at the moment.

I am guessing your minimum bid at adgroup & keyword level is too low because of which your ads are not winning any ad auction and not showing up on the SERP.

Increase your bids at adgroup or keyword level and see if things change.

Hope this Helps!

Cheers!

Shashank
Cheers,
Shashank Singh, AdWords Rising Star |
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please hit "Like" or "Accept as Solution"

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Also, the Ad Preview tool can be quite handy in finding out whether or not your ads are eligible to appear.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/148778?hl=en

-Tommy
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
HI

Your ad may not be shown on the keywords your are searching for .
1. Check your match types
2. run keyword diagnosis . It will show on which keywords your ads are running and will give you the reason why ads are not showing for other keywords . Apply the suggestions
Go to Keywords Tab >>Details >>Keyword Diagnosis

Thanks