AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

i just received that email but cant login why???

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Your AdSense application status  

Thank you for your interest in Google AdSense. While reviewing your application, we noticed that your account information matches a currently approved AdSense account associated with <edited by a Community Manager as noted below>.

Since our AdSense Program Policies do not permit multiple accounts, we're unable to accept your new application at this time.

If you can’t access your approved account with <edited by a Community Manager as noted below>, please follow the steps in our login troubleshooter. In case you aren’t able to regain access to your account in the process, you’ll find an option to contact us. We’ll then work with you to access your account with your desired login.

If you need more than one AdSense account please see this help article for more guidance on trying to submit multiple applications.

If you'd like to add <edited by a Community Manager as noted below> as a login to your approved account, you can do so by following these steps.

Sincerely,
The Google AdSense Team

This message was sent from a notification-only email address that does not accept incoming email. Please do not reply to this message. If you have any questions, please visit the Google AdSense Help Center to find answers to frequently asked questions.

-- ---
WAS A REPLY HELPFUL? If so, please click the link to the topic and vote it up or mark it a best answer.
--- ---
PLEASE DON?T REPLY TO THIS EMAIL. It was sent from a notification-only address that can?t accept replies.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "AdSense Help Forum" group.
To unsubscribe from this topic, visit https://groups.google.com/a/googleproductforums.com/d/topic/adsense/AmIqJ8Cci-g/unsubscribe.
To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to adsense+unsubscribe@googleproductforums.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/googleproductforums.com/d/msgid/adsense/cb42169f-2b77-4cc0-acab-d0c644c1....
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/a/googleproductforums.com/d/optout.

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Posting Guidelines.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee2 (Google Employee)
October 2016

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Abdo E,

This is the wrong forum for such help.

To view this discussion on the web visit: CLICK HERE and post in that forum.

Kind Regards,

James

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee2 (Google Employee)
October 2016

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Abdo E,

This is the wrong forum for such help.

To view this discussion on the web visit: CLICK HERE and post in that forum.

Kind Regards,

James

Re: i just received that email but cant login why???

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
what forum can i post ??

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Abdo E,

This forum is for Google AdWords. The link I provided in my previous reply is for Google Adsense. 

And for the privacy & security of your account, you should not post your email address on any public forum. That includes here, AdSense... any public place online. I would suggest you edit your posts and remove it. 

Further, with any Google product, when log in issues arise, the first things to try is:

1) Use Google Chrome

2) Update Google Chrome

3) Log out & clear your browser cache (Ctrl+H).

4) Disable all browser extensions and then log back in.

Once you do that, try to visit the Google product you are wanting and see is the issue persists. Keep in mind that browser extensions like AdBlock, UBlock, and stuff like that will never work well. 

Kind Regards,

James

Re: i just received that email but cant login why???

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Ok ryvm