# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i mant to make money show me how with adwords and me being with MCA

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by PPCBossman (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: i i am with MCA motor club of America and i want to know how can t

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Good morning.

AdWords is a complicated product and explaining how you use it can't be done very simply. Briefly, people and companies with products to sell or services to offer want to advertise to potential customers.

AdWords allows companies to put up ads around the internet so that people who are interested can click on the ads (you pay Google for every click) and visit the company's website.

I would suggest that you devote some time to learning about the program before you try to create a campaign and certainly before you start spending money. You can start with the AdWords Help learning center, where text and video lessons explain the parts and pieces of campaigns and how they work together.

If you have specific questions, please post again!

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by PPCBossman (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: i i am with MCA motor club of America and i want to know how can t

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Good morning.

AdWords is a complicated product and explaining how you use it can't be done very simply. Briefly, people and companies with products to sell or services to offer want to advertise to potential customers.

AdWords allows companies to put up ads around the internet so that people who are interested can click on the ads (you pay Google for every click) and visit the company's website.

I would suggest that you devote some time to learning about the program before you try to create a campaign and certainly before you start spending money. You can start with the AdWords Help learning center, where text and video lessons explain the parts and pieces of campaigns and how they work together.

If you have specific questions, please post again!

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*