# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: i have a high average position but very low clicks

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey Brian,

I am glad you have reached higher average position. It seems you might have narrowed keyword so much, which limits your overall reach to the customers. I highly suggest you to look into the buying intent keywords and add them in the campaigns (through analytics or webmasters, you can see this). Also, implement Ad Extensions, which can have the direct influence in overall CTR.

Here are few resources, I highly suggest you to have a look,

1. 5 Simple ways to improve AdWords Performance

2. Improve your ad quality

Also, when it comes Search Advertising, Quality of Clicks could be weighed more than the Quantity of Clicks for better scalability of campaigns.

Thanks!

Shafi Ahamed

Re: i have a high average position but very low clicks

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

I will add one thing to what Shafi already explained.

Work with your Ad Copies and include CTA (Call-To-Action) to it. 

If you are you selling something, ask people to buy. Or, if you are offering any service, ask people to contact you. It may appear a small thing, but works to increase CTR. Asking people to take action does help.

Use CTAs like buy now, call today, order online, sign up, get a quote etc. (whatever suits your needs). Make it clear what action will they be performing after they land on your website. 

Thanks
Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.