2K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

how would we astimate about calls and clicks on a fixed budget

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i just want to know if i do have 1000$ budget for one day then how much calls and clicks should i estimate in such limited budget.is there any formula to get round about figure of calls and clicks in fixed budget 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: how would we astimate about calls and clicks on a fixed budget

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi vijay.

There are simple calculation like if you have a CPC $1 for per click so you get 1000 clicks for budget $1000 or like if its $2 so you get 500 clicks. so there is nothing any formula its just a simple calculation divided your budget by CPC.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Vijay, if you want to estimate how many clicks you'll get for $1000 then you can use the Keyword Planner to get estimates for CPC and make a calculation based upon that.  Be wary they will be quite rough estimates so don't put too much faith in them.

No one can predict how many calls you'll get within the time your Ads run since that will depend upon factors only you control.

Can you provide some more details of your objectives with this one day of advertising?  Is it a test of some kind?  How many Keywords are you using?

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Cobnut,
Really impressive your answer is.I am running Technical Support Business and it is on Initial stage their is lack of quality score.so if i have 1000$ for my daily budget then how much calls should i expect in such budget.Remember i needs only quality calls except Hardware issue..

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Vijay,

First of all there is no guarantee that every time you will get such number of calls in a specified budget (i.e. USD 1000). It entirely depends on trend of the market (here Tech support) for the specific period of time. 

But again as per my experience you should get at least 70 - 80 calls (Including Hardware as well)  in a specified Budget ($ 1000). Roughly you should receive around 40 quality calls.

N/A
# 6
N/A
Make sure you use the best keywords to suit your niche and choose the correct match type .
Which area are you based in because it seem a very huge budget for one day.