AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

how we can increase conversion click

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

how we can increase conversion click with limited budget

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Abhishek T
September 2015

Re: how we can increase conversion click

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi abishek,

Given the limited scope of the specificity of your question. The best solutions I can offer are the following:

1)Ensure that your conversion point is as easy and pain free as possible.
2)Ensure that your keywords are well targeted to the correct audience with both relevant keywords and restrictions through negative keywords.
3)Ensure that your ad is clear and succinct, and the potential customer knows exactly where they are going and what to expect when they click on your ad. Also use the ad as a qualifying point, by that I mean ensure that your segment the correct audience to ensure that you are bringing quality traffic to your site.
4) Ensure that your landing page is clear, succinct and easy to navigate with clear conversions points

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Abhishek T
September 2015

Re: how we can increase conversion click

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi abishek,

Given the limited scope of the specificity of your question. The best solutions I can offer are the following:

1)Ensure that your conversion point is as easy and pain free as possible.
2)Ensure that your keywords are well targeted to the correct audience with both relevant keywords and restrictions through negative keywords.
3)Ensure that your ad is clear and succinct, and the potential customer knows exactly where they are going and what to expect when they click on your ad. Also use the ad as a qualifying point, by that I mean ensure that your segment the correct audience to ensure that you are bringing quality traffic to your site.
4) Ensure that your landing page is clear, succinct and easy to navigate with clear conversions points

Hope this helps.